Monday, September 7, 2009

My Favorites Part 1- Decorating Blogs and Websites

I keep thinking I wanna start doing a weekly segment on my favorite things. Life is made exciting by the dreams we have and the things we love, so here's the first of my favorites- a review of my favorite decorating blogs and websites that inspire me. I hope to make my house look like these one day . . . even if it is in the after life!

The Inspired Room

Teens Themed Bedroom Decorating Ideas

Elegance Redefined

Kelly Rae Roberts

Material Girls

Absolutely Beautiful Things

Daisy Pink Cupcake

Anthropologie

Feed Your Soul

So there you have it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

canadacole said...

I love the Inspired Room! Lots of other goodies to go check out. Thanks! (Your favourite things usually end up being my favourite things)

Cory or Cari said...

You need to chill with the decorating. It's consuming you. Your house is beautiful! Just cover all the walls with your fabulous photography and call it good. It would be your own gallery. Then you won't have to know what color those darn walls are anymore. Seriously, that's a good idea. Floor to ceiling Pumpkin Queen pics. Think about it.