Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Game on!

So, I'm not really a competitive person. I don't usually care if I win or lose, I really don't. I just enjoy playing the game, chit-chatting, and laughing my zit-scared face off!

HOWever . . .

sometimes . . .

. . .  and only sometimes . . .

 I get PuShEd To ThE eDgE.

This, my friends, is one of those times.

In a nutshell, I volunteered to do a Halloween party for the combined Young Women and Young Men activity this month since the Laurels are in charge and I'm the YW President.

Now, let's be honest, I rock at parties-- I always have . . . and I always will!

You can't trump me on this one.

Okay, so sure, birthday parties I've never done a fabulous job of, sorry kiddos. But parties in High School (thanks Mom and Dad) and Halloween?

CoMe On! No one can beat those! 

So . . .

When you are a person who is supposed to attend this party and you keep making snide remarks about this party? Saying things like "YOUR party . . . blah, blah, blah" repetitively to my face, and things like "I hope you plan to clear out all your furniture in your house for this!" . . .  then you know what buddy?

GAME ON!!

What this person doesn't know is that our LAST Halloween party had 75, that's right, SEVENTY-FIVE in attendance, AND our house was 800, yes, EIGHT-HUNDRED square feet SMALLER!!!

This time we have an EXTRA 800 square feet and only FIFTY who have RSVP'd and I dare say that more will show up than that!

Plus, we ordered a Medievil BOUNCE HOUSE!!

Can I hear a "HOLLAH!!" WOOT WOOT!

Soooooooo . . .

GAME ON!

This person has no idea what monster has now been created. I will show this person that they have severely . . . SEVERELY mis-underestimated me.

And, in the end?

Who will come out on top?

Uhhhh, that'd be . . .

THE KIDS!!!

They are gonna LOVE IT!

And they'll talk about it for days and weeks and months to come . . . until . . .

 the NEXT ONE!

THAT'S RIGHT, CUZ I'LL DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

HA!

TAKE THAT!

So, there you go. A little pre-party rampage for you all to chuckle over . . .

Stay tuned, I'll post pictures of course!

One and a half weeks left to prepare . . . MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


P.S.

BOO to nay-sayers!

BOOOOO! BOOOOOO!! (Please pronounce that like the creepy witch lady on the Princess Bride.)

No comments: